ETEC

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Session 10

I have learned a lot from this class. I have become more aware of the different aspects that that leaders need to be aware of. I was able to create some material that I will be able to use in my kindergarten classroom for years to come. The projects allowed me to create an Alphafriends video that can help those students who need additional help with thier letters and letter sounds. In my other project I was able to create podcast for our time chapter in math for the students to use during center time. This will allow the students to have hands on learning and perhaps it will become meaningful learning for them. With my last project I was able to create a Acceptable Use Policy for Electronic material. I use our schools as a guide for the main headers that needed to be their. But before I created my project I didn't even know that our site had one. It was filed away in the student cums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home