ETEC

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Project Proposals

Project 1
Title: HM Alphafriends Viedo
Project Focus: The project focus will be the use of technology in the classroom. It will integrate technology into my language arts curriculum.
Description: I have created an HM Alphafriends video for Kindergarten students to use in the classroom to give them hands-on experience with learning the letters and sounds of the alphabet. I have many students in my class that need additional support for learning upper and lower case letters and the sounds that they make so they will be able to watch this video on the computer during Universal Access time to give them the additional support they need.
Project Artifacts: I will post the video that I have created for the Alphafriends from the HM series.

Timeline: Project will be completed by Session 7.

Project 2
Title: Kindergarten Math
Project Focus: I will be creating 3 podcasts for Kindergarten math that can be used during center time. I think my focus will be on the chapter about Time.
Description:
The first podcast will be about First, Next, Last. I will go over the vocabulary words and give some examples. They will have some picture vocabulary cards at their center to look at. They will complete a practice book page at the center as I read the directions.
The second podcast will be about First through Fifth. I will again go over the vocabulary words and have them look at the picture vocabulary cards. Then at their center they will have a worksheet they will need to complete as I give them the instructions.
The third podcast will be on the Analog clock. I will go over the time words vocabulary and look at the picture cards. Then they will use the analog clock at the center to play a short time game by following my instructions. They then will complete the practice book worksheet as I read the directions.
Project Artifacts: I will post samples of the visuals that I will use along with the

podcasts that I have created.


Timeline: Project will be completed by session 8.

Project 3
Title: School Acceptable Use Policy
Project Focus: I want to draft a school acceptable use policy for staff and students.
Description: I will create a draft of an acceptable use policy for technology for our school site.
Project Artifacts: I will post a copy of the acceptable use policy that I have created.

Timeline: Project will be completed by session 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home