ETEC

Sunday, October 15, 2006

You are in my thoughts!

This is Jason he is only 4 years old. His parents are Lindsy and Lucky Hughes. He has been through so much these past months. He has another brain tumor that has grown back! Please keep him in your thoughts! You are such a stong boy...bug-a-boo! You are always in my prayers!


Update.....

The tumor is so massive it can not be removed this time. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts. It was so hard to see him laying in the hospital bed, knowing what a happy child he use to be! The pain that says in my heart and the feeling of helplessness that follows me every day because there is nothing i can do for him.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger dengman said…

    I am a little behind in checking on the blogs but a prayer will be said for Jason tonight :-)
    Dale

     

Post a Comment

<< Home