ETEC

Thursday, September 21, 2006

All about me!


Hello! Welcome to my blog! This blog thing is new to me...so I will give it a shot! :)



Well.. Hello! My name is Cassandra. I have been in the ETEC program for sometime now! I am currently working on my my thesis..I will be graduating this Spring.

I currently am working as a Kindergarten teacher for CJUSD.

In my free time I love to relax! You can find me hanging out with my friends either being sociable or just hanging out shopping.


When I'm off-track I love to visit my family in AZ, go shopping, to the mountains or the beach...you can find me anything but working!

I really don't have much of a history with online learning. I have ussed blackboard from many of my class from the ETEC program. I have created web-based assignments for my class. I hope to learn alot about online education. I hope that I will be able to use some of my knowledge that I learn and apply it to my classroom.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Brian Newberry said…

    Welcome and thanks for responding to the two questions in the podcast!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger dengman said…

    Howdy, and welcom to the online fomat. I am Dale from 674engman.blogspot.com, see you online and good luck with the thesis.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger ramon said…

    Welcome to the class and congradualations on almost finishing up the IT masters program. Did you do the Research option or the Design Development option?

    Hope you have a fun quarter and feel free to leave some comments at raetec674.blogspot.com
    see you online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home